- Quilted Potholders-- a great way to use up some scraps! All you need is a little Insul-Bright and some batting for the inside, then get creative with the top and backing!
- Basic Aprons-- add some buttons, rick-rack, sequins, etc. to dress up the classic apron shape!
- Pillowcases-- Easy to make, wrap up a pair of new PJ's in the pillowcase, maybe a pair of warm socks, tie with a beautiful silk ribbon, and you have a great snuggly gift!
- Woolfelt ornaments-- Cut classic Christmas shapes out of woolfelt, and either stuff them with fiber-fill or double up the layers with a little embroidery and some embellishments.
- Placemats-- Dress up the host's/hostess' Christmas table with some beautiful handmade placemats.
On another note, yes, the rumors are true! We will be moving locations a couple months into the new year. No, we are not going out of business, simply moving, and we will be staying here in Livermore. We will definitely be letting all of our wonderful customers know where our new location will be sometime in January, so if you aren't already subscribed to our email newsletter, go to http://www.inbetweenstitches.com/ and click on the red "Subscribe" link on our homepage to sign up!
From all of us here at In Between Stitches, Happy Holidays and Keep on Stitchin'!